Parents should use the online application process to submit applications on or before Wednesday 7th September at 3pm 2022.
Ballot Opens: Wednesday 11th May at 1pm
Ballot Closes: Wednesday 7th September at 3pm
Ballot Drawn: Wednesday 14th September
Families will be advised of the ballot outcome by Wednesday 21st September
Outcome decision needed by Wednesday 28th September at 3pm otherwise place will be withdrawn and given to next in waitlist.
Please keep an eye on our website, and our Balmoral Primary and Intermediate Facebook Page for future ballots.
An application requires documents to be uploaded at the time of submission. These documents must be in .pdf format.
Some documents need to be downloaded from this website, completed, then saved as a .pdf, while others will be scanned images of original documents held by the parents.
NB: Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
The process we follow to select Out-of-Zone students for available Year 7 spaces is determined by the Ministry of Education as follows:
|Category A||Siblings of current students|
|Category B||Siblings of past students|
|Category C||Child of a past student|
|Category D||Child of Board of Trustee member or employee|
|Category E||All other applicants|
Please note: Categories B and C need to provide evidence at the time of submitting their enrolment application e.g. sibling/parent’s school report, class photo etc.
The ballot is conducted under the supervision of a member of the NZ Police and the selection process is a random draw of applicants’ names. The educational achievements of individual students are not taken into account by Balmoral School, so you do not need to send in any additional documentation with your child’s application.
PLEASE GATHER THE BELOW DOCUMENTATION BEFORE STARTING YOUR ONLINE ENROLMENT
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING AN ONLINE APPLICATION
- Please ensure you have all documentation completed and saved on your computer before starting your application.
- Leave NSN (National Student Number) blank when you fill out the online enrolment.
- Provide us with 2 caregivers and 2 emergency contacts
- Please ensure you select ‘Out of Zone’ zoning status
- Upload blank documents for documents not needed. eg Statutory Declaration.
Caregiver # 1 Section
- Please ensure you have ticked ALL appropriate boxes in the ‘Select As Applicable’ section.
- Please ensure you ‘+ add another caregiver’, please provide us with 2 caregivers and 2 emergency contacts (4x different contacts in total.
Enrolment Details Section
- ‘Enrolment Priority’ please make sure you select an option.
- ‘Zoning Status’ please make sure you select ‘Out of Zone’.
CAUTION: PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL DOCUMENTATION READY
SAVED (AS PDF) AND LABELLED (AS PER LIST ABOVE)
BEFORE STARTING YOUR APPLICATION.
If you have any problems or have questions in regards to your online enrolment please email: firstname.lastname@example.org